The application form is available as a downloadable Microsoft Word document.
A complete application package consists of four elements:
- A completed 2014 application form
- A one-page statement describing how and why the collection as a whole was assembled
- A bibliography of the collection, with each individual title numbered and briefly annotated; the annotations should reflect the importance of each item to the collection as whole
- A "wants list": an additional annotated bibliography listing up to ten other titles that you would like to add in the future
Optional: links to social cataloging web lists such as LibraryThing and Goodreads
Submit your application package by one of the following methods:
- By email: Complete the application in Word and send it and the three other elements of the application as email attachments to email@example.com with the subject line "Entry: Campbell Student Book Collection Competition 2014."
- In person: Bring three copies of the completed package to the reference desk in one of the following UCLA libraries by closing time on Friday, March 21, 2014:
Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections
Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library
Science and Engineering Library