Honor with Books
Honor with Books provides a meaningful way to pay lasting tribute to a special person while making an important contribution to future generations of students who depend on the top-ranked UCLA Library. With a minimum gift of $100 to the Honor with Books Fund, a personalized bookplate is placed in one newly purchased book in the subject area of the donor's choosing (arts, biomedicine, humanities, music, science and engineering, or social sciences). The gift supports a critical acquisitions need, and the loved one, friend, special teacher, or colleague will be remembered for years to come each time a student, faculty member, or visiting scholar opens the book distinguished with his or her bookplate.
Remember Honor with Books for:
- Memorial Tributes
- Professional Honors and Retirements
- Weddings and Anniversaries
When donors make a gift to the UCLA Library Honor with Books Fund:
- A letter of acknowledgment and copy of the bookplate will be sent to the donor and to the honoree, or their family
- The donor's name will be listed in the Library's annual donor honor roll.
- Parent donors and their UCLA graduate will be invited to a special commencement lunch reception at the UCLA Library.
- $100 places a bookplate in one newly purchased volume
- $500 places a bookplate in six newly purchased volumes
How to Give
- Make a gift to the Honor with Books fund online today!
- Or to request a printed brochure, contact Library Development by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 310.206.8526.