The University Archives contains approximately seven thousand linear feet of records, including:
- correspondence files of chancellors, deans, directors, and chairs;
- minutes of meetings;
- publications of administrative units and academic departments;
- biographical files on persons affiliated with UCLA;
- photographs, films, videotapes, and audiotapes of campus events;
- architectural drawings and records;
- curricular materials.
Finding aids currently available online can be found through the Online Archive of California. Contact Library Special Collections for more information on collections whose finding aids are not yet online.
Finding aids for the UCLA Faculty papers can also be found through the Online Archive of California.