How to Recall a Checked-Out Item
To recall an item that is currently checked out to another user:
(Note: only eligible users can submit recalls) :
1. From the library catalog record, click Request an Item in the box on the right.
2. Log in with your UCLA Logon, or enter your library account number and last name.
3. Select Recall a checked-out item.
4. For journals and multi-volume monographs, select the volume you want to recall.
5. Select a pick-up location.
6. Click Submit.
7. When you finish your session, click Logout. This will close the browser and prevent other users from viewing account information.
You will be notified when the item becomes available.