Where Are Reserve Items Located?
Print reserve items are kept at the following libraries:
- For most undergraduate classes: College Library
- For most graduate classes in the social sciences and humanities: Charles E. Young Research Library
- For most classes in the life and biomedical sciences: Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library
- For most undergraduate and graduate classes in the physical sciences: Science and Engineering Library/Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
- For specialized undergraduate and graduate classes in art, architecture, design, film and television, and theater: Arts Library
- For specialized undergraduate and graduate classes in music: Music Library
- Classes offered by the Anderson School of Management: Eugene and Maxine Rosenfeld Management Library
- Classes in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and East Asian studies: Research Library
- The Hugh and Hazel Darling Law Library has a separate reserves system.