Library Cards

UC Graduate Students

Where and When to Obtain Library Cards

The BruinCard is the official identification and service card for UCLA graduate students. BruinCards can be obtained at the BruinCard Center in Kerckoff Hall, Room 123. Other UC graduate students can obtain cards at the circulation desks of the Arts, Louise M. Darling Biomedical, College, Hugh and Hazel Darling Law, Eugene and Maxine Rosenfeld Management, Music, Charles E. Young Research, and Science and Engineering (all locations) libraries.

UCLA graduate students who are not currenly enrolled and on an official leave of absence may purchase library privileges for $28 per quarter (or $100 per year) by presenting verification of the leave dates from the Graduate Division or their department.